Thursday, November 8, 2007

OPEN STUDIO HERE I COME

First off I'd like to congradulate Akira for being awarded the new york studio space for winter quarter. What a great opportunity this will be for him. CONGRATS BRO. Ok so my open studio is tomorrow and I'm a little nervous but not to bad I've worked really hard this semester and have learned a great deal and met so many wonderful people and have had opportunities that I never thought possible so even if nobody shows up then it will still be totally worth every moment. Started workin on building all my boxes for my art work to be shipped back in tonight with Justin and it's been alot of work but everything should arrive safely back in TN or so I hope. Gonna buy some beer and cheap wine tomorrow and hopefully have a grand evening with new friends and hopefully some artists. Hope all is well wherever you may be and I will let you know in pictures and words how everything went.

No comments: