Tuesday, October 9, 2007

What a week

Hello all,

So I've been really busy this week with the gallery and my own work. The gallery is switching out shows this week and to get the full experience of my internship I voluntered to help out with taking the show down preping the space and helping install the next show. I'm really excited that their letting me help out and it's great experience. I'm also getting ready to assist an artist with his work to help him get ready for several shows coming up. This is going to be a tremendous opportunity and I can't wait to start. All in all I'm exhausted and going on very little sleep but I don;t think I would trade it for anything. The opportuntiy to do the things that I have been a part of don't come along to often so I am trying to take advantage of every possible moment. Hope all is well where ever you may be and until next time.........

Charles

No comments: